This page summarises the numbers of people covered by this website.
The site is supported by a database from which people's details are taken to be placed online but only if these people are not alive. Data is placed online in stages, and presently the geographical areas of south Leitrim covered by the Catholic Parishes of Aghavas, Annaduff, Bornacoola and Cloone are all that appear. In preparation for future placing online of people from the other scope parishes of Gortletteragh and Mohill, summary lines from these are also now included on the table. People online are those, known or assumed to be not alive, who have associations with any of the listed areas. Note, by the way, that numbers may fluctuate between updates as refinement of data continues.
|Not Living Totals||11880||2189|
The following may help make sense of the table above:
- The area is either one of the six areas covered by the Catholic parishes mentioned or else anywhere else in the world (all others)
- Details of Living Persons are not given on this website. The site includes a listing of all these people showing their names and countries of origin. See People Excluded. More information can be supplied to anyone who emails email@example.com.
- Full Details means that what is known of the person's details (parentage, lifespan, spouses, and children) are, in the case of Not Living persons, online, and in the case of Living persons, not online but on the underlying database
- Partial Details means that while the person's known details may well include all of his/her parentage, lifespan, spouses, and children information, because he or she has not yet been covered, only some of this information is online in the case of Not Living Persons
- +/- shows the difference in numbers compared to the previous update
- Completion shows the numbers in each area regarded as Research Complete, and the % column shows how much is outstanding to reach completion. In some cases completion will not reach 100% because there are people of direct interest to the compiler or else people who may be revisited at some future point. Completion figures are not given for areas other than the parishes in scope. Also note that even though research may be complete on people, they may not yet be online on this site - this applies especially to people from Gortletteragh and Mohill.