This page summarises the numbers of people covered by this website.
The site is supported by a database from which people's details are taken to be placed online but only if these people are not alive. Data is placed online in stages, and presently the geographical areas of south Leitrim covered by the Catholic Parishes of Aghavas, Annaduff, Bornacoola, Cloone and Gortletteragh are all that appear. In preparation for future placing online of people from the other scope parish of Mohill, summary lines from these are also now included on the table. People online are those, known or assumed to be not alive, who have associations with any of the listed areas. Note, by the way, that numbers may fluctuate between updates as refinement of data continues.
Summary of Website Data
|Details (Not Living)||AreaTotals||+/-||Details (Living)||AreaTotals||+/-|
|Not Living Totals||14787||333|
This table summarises the numbers of people who are now online on this site, or else who have been researched but not placed online as they are or may be living. The following may help make sense of the above:
- The area is either one of the six areas covered by the Catholic parishes mentioned or else anywhere else in the world (all others)
- Details of Living Persons are not given on this website. The site includes a listing of all these people showing their names and countries of origin. See People Excluded. More information can be supplied to anyone who emails firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Full Details means that what is known of the person's details (parentage, lifespan, spouses, and children) are, in the case of Not Living persons, online, and in the case of Living persons, not online but on the underlying database
- Partial Details means that while the person's known details may well include all of his/her parentage, lifespan, spouses, and children information, because he or she has not yet been covered, only some of this information is online in the case of Not Living Persons
- +/- shows the difference in numbers compared to the previous update
|Area||Known People||online #||Offline - Living #||%||Comp||%||Defer||%||O/S||%|
This table summarises people encountered to date in the 6 areas of interest, whether online yet or not. The following explains the columns.
- The area is either one of the six areas covered by the Catholic parishes mentioned
- Known People is the total number for each area that has been uncovered in research
- YLA Stats Online is the number of people for the area currently online
- YLA Stats Offline (Living) is the number of people from the area who are not online as they are not known to be dead
- YLA Stats % expresses the number of people from the area processed for inclusion in Your Leitrim Ancestors, whether living or dead, as a percentage of Known People for the area
- Research Comp shows the numbers of people for each arfea for whom no further research is planned
- Research Comp % expresses the previous figure as a percentage of the overall known people from the area
- Research Defer shows the number of people from the area for whom it has been decided to conduct no further research at present
- Research Defer % expresses the previous number as a percentage of the overall known people from the area
- Research O/S shows the number of people from the area for whom it is planned to conduct further research
- Research O/S % expresses the previous number as a percentage of the overall known people from the area