This page summarises the numbers of people covered by this website.
The site is supported by a database from which people's details are taken to be placed online but only if these people are not alive. Data is placed online in stages, and presently the geographical areas of south Leitrim covered by the Catholic Parishes of Aghavas, Annaduff, Bornacoola, Cloone, Gortletteragh and Mohill.
Data is summarised by area and split into 2 main categories: Non-Living and Living. Each of these categories is also split into 2 - people for whom research is deemed complete and people on whom not all standard research checks have been made, i.e. Research Deferred..
Summary of Website Data
|Details (Not Living)||Details (Living)|
|Not Living Totals||19016||84|
This table summarises the numbers of people who are now online on this site, or else who have been researched but not placed online as they are or may be living. The following may help make sense of the above:
- The area is either one of the six areas covered by the Catholic parishes mentioned or else anywhere else in the world (all others)
- Details of Living Persons are not given on this website. The site includes a listing of all these people showing their names and countries (and counties if born in Ireland) of origin. See People Excluded. More information can be supplied to anyone who emails firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Comp. means that what is known of the person's details (parentage, lifespan, spouses, and children) are, in the case of Not Living persons, online, and in the case of Living persons, not online but on the underlying database
- Def. means that while the person's known details may well include all of his/her parentage, lifespan, spouses, and children information, because he or she has not yet been fully resarched, only some of this information is online in the case of Not Living Persons
- +/- shows the difference in numbers compared to the previous update