This page summarises the numbers of people covered by this website.
The site is supported by a database from which people's details are taken to be placed online but only if these people are not alive. Data is placed online in stages, and presently the geographical areas of south Leitrim covered by the Catholic Parishes of Aghavas, Annaduff, Bornacoola and Cloone are all that appear. In preparation for future placing online of people from the other scope parishes of Gortletteragh and Mohill, summary lines from these are also now included on the table. People online are those, known or assumed to be not alive, who have associations with any of the listed areas. Note, by the way, that numbers may fluctuate between updates as refinement of data continues.
Summary of Website Data
|Details (Not Living)||AreaTotals||+/-||Details (Living)||AreaTotals||+/-|
|Not Living Totals||12321||441|
This table summarises the numbers of people who are now online on this site, or else who have been researched but not placed online as they are or may be living. The following may help make sense of the above:
- The area is either one of the six areas covered by the Catholic parishes mentioned or else anywhere else in the world (all others)
- Details of Living Persons are not given on this website. The site includes a listing of all these people showing their names and countries of origin. See People Excluded. More information can be supplied to anyone who emails firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Full Details means that what is known of the person's details (parentage, lifespan, spouses, and children) are, in the case of Not Living persons, online, and in the case of Living persons, not online but on the underlying database
- Partial Details means that while the person's known details may well include all of his/her parentage, lifespan, spouses, and children information, because he or she has not yet been covered, only some of this information is online in the case of Not Living Persons
- +/- shows the difference in numbers compared to the previous update
|Area||Known People||Research Complete||R C %||online #||Online %||Living #||Living %|
This table summarises people encountered to date in the 6 areas of interest, whether online yet or not. The following explains the columns.
- The area is either one of the six areas covered by the Catholic parishes mentioned
- Known People is the total number for each area that has been uncovered in research
- Research Complete shows the numbers of these for whom no further research is planned
- R C % shows the percentage of the overall known people for whom research is considered complete
- Online # is the number of people for the area currently online
- Online % expresses the number online as a percentage of the overall number for the area
- Living # is the number of people from the area who are not online as they are not known to be dead
- Living % expresses the number living as a percentage of the overall total of the area